Hopefully this will be the last day anyways.
Day 2 of this round of chemo didn't go too well. Luke himself was his normal chemo self restless and such but then there was also the vomiting. This isn't a good thing in the last 3 days he's had plenty of fluids but if he keeps it up I'll be back at the hospital tomorrow morning. Hopefully the drug he has for vomiting will help.
Other then that now it's normal after chemo stuff keeping an eye on his blood counts. They told us that this time his counts will be way out of whack so we will probably need another transfusion of some kind. If and when we need another round of chemo it won't be for another 6 months so the good news it that we have have a little break of chemo the bad news if we go next time it will be winter and traffic getting home is shit now i can imagine what it's going to be like in the winter.
for now were waiting for 4 weeks till his next EUA.
Our next major step will be finding a new pediatrician because the one we had neither my wife or i can even stand to look at just the thought of going in to get Luke's file makes me ball up my fist (not that i would hit him)
Now this makes it hard to trust another doctor. even the ones we have now it was hard at the beginning to trust them. but they seemed to have Luke's best interest in mind so we gave them a chance and they've been good for Luke.
We might have an appointment on Monday with a new pediatrician so we'll see what happens their.
will keep you updated as the weeks go by.